The Use Of PBN For Safe SEO In 2017?

No Comments

Well, PBN refers to the private blog networking and I have read many post about the PBN that it is no longer working for SEO and it also causes fall in ranking as google considered thin content and its miss use as the spam.

seo

Almost every website has worked for PBN to increase their traffic through blog post and forward the traffic towards their product and services. Two years ago it was pretty result oriented to generate traffic via PBN and to get the website ranked in search engine within three months.

In this post I am going to clear some concepts that may help you to use PBN and get your brand safe from any penalty from Google. The mistakes people made are their content for blog post which length is about is about 250 – 300 words long which is known as the thin content and the second mistake they made was to publish re-written content on their PBN which is useful to spread information to people and these were the two mistakes which makes SEO harder to understand and work.

People likes to read information that they have never been read before so, it is clear that the information you have to share is based on research, no matter how much time you are taking for writing and research but all you have to do is to create a content that can help people to resolve their issues. You can also use reference (external links) in your blog post content so people can clear their concept more easily. According to my experience two to three blog post are enough for the website each month. After writing a content you can post your content to social media and get you can increase your true readers as people can give your content priority as the problem solver or informative.

How to Make PBN safe from any penalty:

To make a PBN safe from any penalty from the search engine you should have to focus on different type of link building too. Now the question arises that what type of link building is helpful in 2017 to rank a website. I am sharing some knowledge with you here. You can work for blog comments but it should be relevant to your industry but it should be noted that the blog post you are choosing to create a backlink must have PA and DA higher than your web page and spam score should be under 3 and it can be applicable on all types of link building. To check the PA and DA of the website you can use the extension which was developed by MOZ as Mozbar and it is available for Chrome and Firefox browsers.

The second type of link building you can do is to get listed your business to local citation sites, it is not only helpful for your SEO but it also generated conversions for your business. All you have to do is to provide your real business address and category of your business.

Editorial links plays a vital role in SEO in 2017, guest posting is still alive and it can help you to generate real traffic that is interested in your products and you can also use guest post to build a relation with your visitors. Resource links are also count in the editorial link so you can work with the resource page links to earn some real traffic and also links. These four type of backlinks are enough for your website to save it from any penalty. The proportion should be 20% links from PBN and 80% links from other link building activity. The 80% should be further divided into follow and no follow links so there should be 70% of backlink should be no follow and remaining 30% should be follow.

You can try yourself with the guide I have posted here and can notice the increase in your web traffic and from organic search term as well as from the referral links.

This is author biographical info, that can be used to tell more about you, your iterests, background and experience. You can change it on Admin > Users > Your Profile > Biographical Info page."

About us and this blog

We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.

Request a free quote

We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.

Subscribe to our newsletter!

More from our blog

See all posts

Leave a Comment