Leaders should not follow any black hat practices. They should follow white hat practices and formulate strategies, by being creative, analytic, consistent and honest! Some of the respected SEO experts are:
- Matt Cutts: He is the head of the web spam team at Google. He is the man behind the search engine algorithm of Google. He is good at analyzing and elaborating on the complex and abstract search engine optimization notions using layman language. His blogs are easy to follow and understand, they are very informative about search optimization, gadgets and Google.
“Google has got to keep trying to be smarter and smarter. So our mission is to organize the world’s information to make the universe more accessible and useful.” – Matt Cutts.
- Rand Fishkin: He is the CEO of Moz, one of the popular SEO blogs. Its managed by Rand and a number of guest bloggers. This site offers the Moz Bar which is a free downloadable add on toolbar which aids in finding out the Domain Authority of a site, this feature benefits the beginners and the professionals.Even Microsoft and Zillow employs its premium resources. He is an interactive teacher and also the co-founder of inbound .org and Art of SEO. He has multiple blogs to his name and is well versed with search, social signals and content.
- Danny Sullivan: He has made a name for himself in Search Engine Land, which is one of the unbiased and factual sources of SEO information and news, as the founding Editor. This site provides with accurate information, proper opinion and good advice. He is also the chief content officer of Third Door Media, the organisation that organizes the major industry conference Search Marketing Expo. He used to be a former journalist and is now a famous name in the internet community.
- Will Critchlow: He is the co founder of Distilled, which is an online marketing and training organisation. It was founded in 2005. It is beneficial for the both the novice beginners and professional experts. He is one of the well-accounted names in the field of search marketing, and has consulted with some of the major companies of the world and is a regular guest lecturer at major events.
- Neil Patel: He is the founder of CrazyEgg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics. His greatest achievement has been through content marketing by creating almost 50 info graphs and 41,000 back links, his sites were able to lure over 2 million visitors for under 30,000 dollars. These sites focused on creating evergreen info graphs opposed to those, which were based on timed events, thus, their traffic increased. KISSmetrics is one of the simplest and fastest methods of improving profit via increased traffic.
- Aaron Wall: He laid the foundation of SEOBook.com, which is a membership based online training blog. It was formed in 2003. Now it is one of the oldest websites of its kind. It leverages techniques and strategies, which have been tested on live sites. This site is inclusive of video tutorials, appropriate tools and other training paraphernalia.